Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Virgin Post

I've created this blog as a medium to express my dedication to and obsession with the humanities and cultural curiosities in our postmodern world. I have many, many, too many interests. From the arts, to history, to music, to philosophy, to sports, to antiques, to cooking, the list could go on forever. I'd like to think of myself as a Renaissance man with ADD. This blog will be a place for my many interests to manifest themselves in a myriad of ways. One day it may be a poem I have written, or a segment of a short story I am working on. Other days, it might be sports commentary, a political editorial, or a review of a new music album. At some point I will begin organizing and categorizing my posts and interests, but for now it will be a chaotic smorgasbord of creativity. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment